Wednesday, August 6, 2008

To be or not to be!


That is truly the question!! So this whole thing about the house selling......let's just say that we are struggling with the results of this last weekend. It was golden until it all took a different path, which it seems to do more often than not. Who knows really, I guess it saves us some major worries about having everyone else pack and clean our house (that part of the whole thing still makes me feel a little nerve wracked), now we are just feeling let down in a big way!
Well, it is a dog eat dog world out there it would seem. We are considering ourselves eaten for today! Not for long though........ it is all about the right timing, right???
So, does anyone want to buy a great house in Warrensburg Missouri?

3 comments:

Lynne said...

What happened?? No dice?

Anonymous said...

Get a new realtor! This one is obviously not looking out for your interests. I think having someone else pack and move your stuff is GLORIOUS!!! They will do a great job..your garbage will probably be carefully bubble wrapped and boxed up. Consider it a blessing.

The homestead said...

We are going to be in NYC Oct. 17-19 give or take a couple of days. I would love to see you. I'll email you when it gets closer.