The Central Park Zoo where Bella Rules
We went to the Swedish Cottage Marionette Puppet Theaterwith our friends Kristen and Matias Delellis (and the Zoo)
It was our pleasure to see: Jack and the Beanstalk
We laughed and were amazed by the special effects
Amazing Puppets
And a silly Giant named Milford
We can't wait until October when we can go see Peter Pan!

1 comment:
I thought she was standing on a real turtle for a second!!! LOL. And now Eli and Jason can be Turtle Boys together. (I don't know if you remember the picture I posted of Jason... but I talked him into doing the same thing at our zoo... and will always use the picture for blackmailing purposes).
As for Joe being gone, and you being home... sounds like it worked perfectly. I've always been pretty free and easy with the "home" label. Home is mostly anywhere I want to be... We are always "going home" which includes but is definitely not limited to My parents home, His parents home, SLC, Provo... our little tent in Glacier. Home is great! And you guys definitely have a great home for now...
Post a Comment