So 39 years ago this gorgeous guy was born!
Joseph- wow, what an old man!!
I can't be taken seriously... ever!
I love this man more than words could ever tell!
Some of my favorite things about Joseph:
- He is a peacemaker- always has been, always will be
- His hands!!- they are perfect for playing music, building amazing things, and my favorite- rubbing my shoulders!
- He is an awesome dad! He loves and teaches so well!
- He always shares! The kids know that he will always share with them- really they take advantage of him- well, so do I!
- He makes me laugh! This is a very important quality and boy do we have some good times!
- He is super talented! Things just come easily for him- (Lucky!)
- He is handsome! I think he gets better looking as he gets older!
There are so many things that make him my favorite guy!
He always makes me want to be a better person- when I grow up I want to be like him!
There is one thing that I need to do for sure, and that is take more pictures of him-
there are definitely not enough of those!


1 comment:
Happy Birthday Joe! I love the picture of Eli and Joe - what a cute, cute picture. And yes, Joe is a peacemaker - he always was the best older brother. Love you guys! We wish we could see more of you! Lili misses her friend - even though he doesn't like Princesses. :)
Post a Comment