Sunday, March 21, 2010

NO REALLY??!!!!! Kaija's Musings

So on Friday we decided to go to Kansas City and just hang....(you know) The weather was glorious..... As we were coming home the temperature dropped about a thousand degrees and some very dark clouds moved on in. (This is where the NO REALLY??!! part comes in) After weeks and weeks and weeks of snow, ice and rain we had 1 day of sunshine and heat. I was superrrrrrrrr tired of the cold and wetness *slow down here* and chores........ *resume desired pace* Just because of that the snow came back to bother me.. After about three inches of snow there was a slight pause then the real stuff came. (oh yeah ;P )By the time it was done snowing we had about 8-10 inches of pure boring whiteness. So absurd. Church was canceled because of it. It (in this case) =The road conditions ETC.... Anyway the snow is melting away now. (I don't even know the point of it coming here.) My mother bets we will have school tomorrow- I 2nd that motion, though I don't really want to say it out loud. School school school school school school school......
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

Lynne said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!