As we were driving down the road we came across an establishment called "Wings and Things"; now I don't know what that conjures up in your mind, but we were all completely grossed out. What is... "and Things"? I would like a bucket of wings and throw in 2 cups of beaks and some feet.... or a hammer. We are just not sure about it- has anyone ever been and what are these Things they speak of?
We are getting ready for our semi-annual trip down to Ozark to watch General Conference with Joseph's sister and her family; it has been a long time tradition for us and we look forward to it every six months- the kids have been counting down, so tomorrow evening we will bid Warrensburg adieu for the weekend- I love Conference. So for all of you who have a hankering to go and get some "Wings and Things" Kansas City is the place for you, but as for me and my family- we will be having Andy's Frozen Custard in Springfield!

2 comments:
lol, yikes! I didn't even think about that! hehe I miss you guys already!
You slay me! . . .a hammer :)
Post a Comment