I took the kids up to Crown Center in Kansas City to see the free Lego display (I think it is there until Labor Day). It was very cool and we are decidedly glad that we went. While you are there you can hardly pass up the opportunity to go to the Hallmark Visitor's Center, and we also ventured to go to the ever famous Fritz's train restaurant. The food is hardly worth the effort and very expensive for the minuscule amounts that you get. This was only our second time there, but we were sure to only get a couple of shakes and some fries so the train could deliver the fries to the table. However lacking it was, I felt like it was the perfect time to indulge Eli, it is the perfect place for 4 year old boys- truly, who knows when we will make it up their again!
1 comment:
Crayola Cafe is a good place to eat. You should try that place next time. That's our favorite place to eat and they have really good food.
Post a Comment