Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hamilton House

3 comments:

Lynne said...

the house looks AWESOME!! You are marvelous at decorating friend! Want to come and do mine now? haha

Elise said...

Wow! Your home is amazing! And that YARD! WOW!!! It is all very beautiful!

I want you to know I have been enjoying and getting A LOT of use out of your sweet gift you gave me last year!! The clippers and gloves are my new best friends! I think of you and your sweet children, and of course Joe, every time I use them! THANK YOU!! Your sweet influence and love lives on in our home! I won't make any other waffles any more....all other recipes have been tossed out!

I love your blog and love keeping up with you! Good luck through it all! Sending love across the miles!

The Obstinant Family said...

You guys seriously have my dream home. It is absoltely gorgeous!!! I wish I could buy your home.