Monday, November 22, 2010

11.22

Well this morning when I dropped off Zach and Kaija for school, I started forming another list of things I am thankful for:

  • a 14 year old boy who still gives the "I love you" sign when we drop him off
  • a wonderful weekend with Grandma- all to ourselves! It doesn't happen very often but we sure love it when we get to spend time with our parents/grandparents 
  • for a balmy 66 degrees this morning- a perfect day for a walk
  • the anticipation of getting out Christmas decorations... I think I will start today!
  • our amazing church family- I love that no matter where we have lived or visited, there are always wonderful people who have become our dear friends 
  • being able to enjoy the bird migrations- I love hearing them and watching them fly in formation, I think it is just fascinating

1 comment:

nicokekeematipili said...

The "I love you sign" is melting me! I'm going to start it now with Matias and pray at 14 he'll be cool enough to still do it :)