We had the greatest day in St. Louis on Saturday. We started out with a stop over at the temple- I love that Joe and I get to go together now; it is a great perk to having kids that are a little older. Plugging a movie in the car can be a very helpful child-sitter (I don't exactly have babies anymore)!
One movie and we are good to go!
After the temple we decided to check out somewhere we haven't been before- we opted for the City Museum and we have all concluded that it is the new favorite, oh how I love creative people!
It was designed by a group of 20 or so artists and it is a blast!
Now, if we could just get back there to go again!



1 comment:
That "what?" picture of Eli is hillarious! Looks like you had a great time.
Post a Comment